Precision guidance system EXACT
• Rows of plants in front of machine are recorded by a video camera.
• The resulting image is processed by the computer to identify a high concentration of green pigment recognizing cultivated plant.
• Due to the wide-view camera and processing several rows of crops at the same time, the system is reached a optimal central fixation of cultivated crops. The resulting image is compared with the established system EXACT grid divisions, which indicating the row spacing.
• This information is used to accommodate working groups of tilled cultivator in the center between rows with a hydraulic displacement unit.
ADVANTAGES / Precision guidance system EXACT
EXACT precision guidance system allows:
• Avoidance of row cutting even during the lateral displacements of the tractor on the trails.
• Increase the working speed of the cultivator to 18 km/h.
• Increase the processing capacity by 2-3 times.
• Processing of the crops 24 hours a day.